Attitudinal

I'm informed you have a differing opinion.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Beep Beep My A$$

You know, I'm always just fascinated by people's bumper stickers. Like slapping some silly sticker on your car somehow makes you ... the living embodiment of the sentiment hanging on the grimy bumper of your Ford Taurus.

Today's entry had 7 stickers, and I got six of them down before the light changed and they pulled into the Trader Joe's. For your pleasure, here they are:
  • Humans Aren't The Only Species On Earth. We Just Act Like It.
  • Live Your Own Myth
  • Save Mono Lake
  • War=Terror
  • Owls Don't Kill Jobs. Greed Kills Both.
  • Good Sam Club

Good stuff!

I have never been tempted to put a bumper sticker on my car [except for the Geico "Cavemen Are People Too" sticker that adorns my desk.] I do have a very small Vox Girl playing bass in silhouette on my car window, but that's because in my mind it's always 1982.

2 Comments:

Blogger SUEB0B said...

There's one at work:

I like poetry, walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.

I just have no idea.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Subvert the dominant paradigm."

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home