Attitudinal

I'm informed you have a differing opinion.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sick As A Dog ...


Little Miss K is sick. A couple of nights ago, she took ill and was unable to keep food down, and she was extremely lethargic and a little chilly. So I sat with her, and took her to the vet first thing in the morning.


So, she has an elevated liver enzyme and a high white blood cell count. Which means ... could be a number of things. But the disturbing thing is that it could be poisoning due to the canned food I was feeding her [once every three or four meals, tops.]


So, I'm feeding her chicken and rice, as she regains her strength. And giving her lots of pills.


Somehow the fact that they can't talk makes it even harder. And that they trust us unconditionally.


I'll post more about her condition in a few days. At least she's better than she was on Monday.

3 Comments:

Blogger SUEB0B said...

I am so sorry about little Miss K. If it will make her feel better, I will come over and let her bite me.

10:12 PM  
Blogger SUEB0B said...

Please update.

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm worried, too! I'm hoping that she is okay...

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home