Attitudinal

I'm informed you have a differing opinion.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Everyone Knows It's Windy

Ironically, I was listening to the great hoary old pop-psychedelic number by the Association just yesterday. And today, we are having windstorms and fires and downed trees and power lines. Unintended coincidence is more like it.
I'm enjoying a quiet evening alone with my dog. The roomies and their assorted hangers-on [pluralized like "Attorneys General] are still in Las Vegas. And may they stay there.

I am listening to as much Theme Time Radio Hour as I can possibly can. That's Bob Dylan's radio show. You can learn a lot about things from Bob Dylan's radio show. But mostly you will hear great great music. You can download all of his shows from this site. What shines through most, I suppose, is the Master's wit. I wanna be Bob Dylan? Well said, Mr. Duritz.

The Red Sox are going to the World Series. The Cleveland Indians are going home. You could make a lot of money betting against the teams that I want to win.

My brother and his wife are buying what looks to be an unbelievably cool home in Carefree, Arizona. I'll post a picture. You won't believe it.

That's all I have for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home