Attitudinal

I'm informed you have a differing opinion.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Letter from the Boys

Apparently, they make a habit of doing these things.

But I guess one [or two] has time to do this sort of thing, when one takes 300 years between albums. And one never tours [true until recently. They're in Japan right now.]

I like their letterhead. It's so bright, sunny, so "dot.com 1999" ... so un-Steely Dan-like.

I wonder what I can do to get a letter from them?

Well, let's look at who they have taken to task.

Luke and Owen Wilson. Laura Ingram. Wes Anderson.

Oh, they composed a couple of songs for Wes ... one for his upcoming movie "Darjeeling Limited." You'll like this couplet:
"Cause baby every single time I'm with you,
I'd like to have as many arms as Vishnu"
So, it takes some level of notoriety, some offense - real or contrived - to get W & D off their worn Herman Miller loungers. I'm guessing it's mainly W and not so much D.

Question: Does Pretzel Logic write spurious open letters to Kevin Smith?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home