Attitudinal

I'm informed you have a differing opinion.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Health Matters


Well, to my great surprise, my recent bloodwork came back better than it ever has. Which shocked me. I actually asked them to check the name on the report.

But that does not mean I do not have to have a colonoscopy on Tuesday. It's not that I'm apprehensive, I actually want to see if there are any GI issues that I need to know about, especially given my mom's medical history [it is mother's day, after all, so she should get a mention]. So we shall see.

I immediately thought of Zevon when my bloodwork came back ... Zevon had kicked most if not all of his major addictions, had become a gym rat and was healthier than ever. And then he got cancer and died. So knock on wood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home