Attitudinal

I'm informed you have a differing opinion.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Brazil Nuts

The title of today's entry is part of a joke I'm working on. As in "My roommate said he wanted Brazil Nuts so I drove him to Mr. Jon Jon's for a waxing."

I think it's funny.

I got to the bottom, or at least the side, of the Gary Miller fired-by-KSPN thing. An email from a dude at the TV station Miller still works at said that Miller was "pushed out" by the co-host of his radio show, D'Marco Farr. And that D'Marco "isn't a good guy." So this time it wasn't for peeing on some cops. Dreams die hard, or at least my twisted ones do.

Just got the book written by my ex-girlfriend's sister, the notoriously Christian Dawn Eden. Her blog is here I must add that the woodcut she uses to illustrate the blog likes much more like her sister [my ex] than it does her. Scroll around her blog for a photo and you'll see what I mean. By the way, the Mom in that family is a Jew for Jesus, Dawn is a born-again Christian, Jennifer, my ex, is a Rabbi and their half-brother Adam was in the Israeli military for a time. You get the picture: issues.

Having no religion means fewer religious arguments. And, to date, I have started zero holy wars.

Just got back from a brief visit to Napa and Sonoma. To me, California does not get any prettier than those areas. Could I live in Healdsberg? Yeah, I think so.

But I am not a huge wine person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home