Attitudinal

I'm informed you have a differing opinion.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Time For Joy and Cheer

So far, I've gotten one christmas card. That's pathetic. I used to send out 90 or so, and get back some 60-ish. This year I am sending out 20 cards. Why 20? Because I bought two boxes of cards last year, and that's all I have. The hell I'm going to buy any additional cards, bub.

Just picked up "Jubilee" by Grant Lee Buffalo [it's about 8 yrs old now, so whoopee.] But it does have the one great song that G-L performed at the Aimee Mann show, "Truly, Truly." Oh, yeah, the lyrics are puerile. The chords are simple. The singing and performance are undistinguished. But the song is JUST SO DAMN INFECTIOUS! See for yourself: "Truly, Truly"

Good song, no?

I have a little dog, who is just this mischevious bundle of cuteness and rebellion. Here is a photo of her:

She likes to chew empty water bottles. And socks. And she loves to be chased. And she jumps on people when they visit. She is a pound pooch and is a little over 2 years old. Her name is Kelly. What do you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger SUEB0B said...

I think she has a mischievous look in her eye, that's what I think.

Christmas cards - what about only sending them to those who send them to you? Is that too mercenary?

7:14 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

I hate the "tit for tat" christmas card mentality. Although it is logical.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home