Attitudinal

I'm informed you have a differing opinion.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wild Times

So I went in for a routine procedure [aka "a colonoscopy"] on Tuesday, and they wound up doing an emergency appendectomy on me that day. So, for the past few days, for the most part, I have been under sedation. I recommend it.

The docs and nurses have all been great. So, Glenn Beck, you need to move to Thousand Oaks. And stop whining.

You learn who your friends are when you get sick or in trouble. And I am truly blessed in that department. I had friends, co-workers and my sister completely step up. It shouldn't but it does amaze me.

To change the subject ... I have an idea. Senator Obama should choose this guy as his running mate. That would solve his blue collar white guy problem. Or should I say "Git R Done."

I still believe that McCain will choose someone he perceives as an "Obama blanker" [I can't say the word "killer" because that would upset people who don't understand non-literal language] as a running mate. A Sarah Palin [if she were a little more experienced]. No, not Condoleezza Rice. IMHO, Charlie Crist, Haley Barbour and Mark Sanford do not fit the bill. Is it possible that no one fits the bill? Yes, it's possible.

It seems likely that Obama will choose Edwards as his running mate. They're both vain enough to think it will work.

Time for a little sleep. Bring on the Darvocet!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: Obama and Edwards ticket:

The makeup room at their joint appearances would make backstage at the Metropolitan Opera look like the Christian Science Reading Room.

- angel apologist.

p.s. the ol' fighter jock will pick either: Bobby Jindal
Tim Pawlenty
Mike Huckabee.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home