Attitudinal

I'm informed you have a differing opinion.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Decisions

Can someone be too decisive? That's me, likely. As opposed to "deliberative." At least in some areas [not relationships, to be sure.] I mean, since 1989, I've lived in [in order of appearance] San Diego, Davis, Stanton, San Jose, Los Gatos, San Luis Obispo, Seattle, San Francisco, Newbury Park and Thousand Oaks. I fear change, like anyone else, but I keep doing it, over and over. The job I'm currently in is my longest [approaching 5 years] and it's hard for me to stay places. I just get tired of the repetitive nature of things.

I think a lot of people are like that. They want more adventure in their lives, and they consciously or unconsciously create it.

Norm Macdonald endorses John McCain. If that means anything to you.

After what seems like an eternity of not buying any guitars, I bought the above guitar. It's a Fender Toronado, a discontinued model. It has so many features that I find compelling ... the humbucking pickups. The string-through body design. The 24.75" scale. I'm hoping its coolness will rub off on me.

I'm down to one roommate. I'm looking forward to some peace around here, although the dog is a little depressed. You can't please all the animals in this house at one time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it endorsed by The Tornados of "Telstar" fame ?????

- angel ap.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home