Attitudinal

I'm informed you have a differing opinion.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What's Your Sign?

I was driving home yesterday, and there was a red Volvo wagon in front of me that had eight bumper stickers on it.

They were:

  • COEXIST
  • War Is Not the Answer
  • Humankind: Be Both
  • The Constitution is a Shield, Not a Sword
  • Fundamentalism Closes An Open Mind
  • We Are Family
  • Good Planets Are Hard to Find
  • [I can't read my handwriting on my notes, once I do, I'll plug it in here.]

I think they really missed out on the Teach Peace, Visualize World Peace and War Is Not Healthy for Children and Other Living Things stickers. Surely there was room.

And of course, they pulled into Trader Joe's, probably to buy some organic food.

At some point, you are no longer living the dream. You're living the cliché.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home